2021 Season Announcement
We are planning to have audiences seated this year for live performances, and are taking one step at a time… knowing that Covid-19 is still a consideration, with conditions constantly changing and evolving.
During a Regular, Non-Pandemic Season
Garden City Ballet contracts with GrizTix for all ticket sales. We are continually humbled to sell out all five public performances year after year, so do not delay in getting your tickets! (The Friday matinee is closed to the general public — see School Show for details.)
If you are unsuccessful getting tickets, there are often limited releases available at the Montana Theatre box office (first come basis) an hour before each performance starts. Ticket swaps also take place on GCB’s Facebook page!
- All seats are reserved.
- Going in person to the Adams Center Box Office is the cheapest option because added service fees are lower. There are a few nearby Quick Stop parking spaces that make it convenient.
- Keep in mind that many ticket clerks are UM students with limited training for non-athletic events (like ours). Be sure to choose your own seats or the computer may assign “best available” seats that you do not want. Inspect your tickets (for proper event, day, time, row and seats) before leaving the ticket window.
- There are no discount prices for students, seniors, or children (though under the age of 2 may sit on a lap).
- The performance runs approximately 2 hours, with one 20-minute intermission.
- For the safety of all performers and enjoyment of all audience members, please consider whether all ticket holders are able to sit quietly throughout the entire show.
- Parking on campus is limited and restricted; please check with Campus Parking for details.
- Please call to request ADA seating by phone.
Nutcracker performances are held rain or shine. Be prepared for winter weather conditions that might complicate or delay travel plans to/from Missoula and the Montana Theatre. All tickets are non-refundable – no exceptions.
University of Montana — Adams Center Box Office
Hours: Monday – Friday (8:30am – 4:30pm, except legal holidays)
(406) 243-4051 or 1-888-MONTANA (666-8262)