Garden City Ballet is planning to seat audiences for live performances! Given COVID-19, we also will be offering “on demand” viewing for those who prefer watching from home (details below). We are continually humbled to sell out all public performances year after year, so do not delay in getting your tickets!
Tickets will be on sale through GrizTix starting Friday, November 19 (10:00am).
Performances will be held in the Montana Theatre (PARTV building) on the University of Montana campus.
Cancellation Policy: All tickets are non-refundable.
Performances are held rain or shine. Be prepared for winter weather conditions that might delay travel plans to the Montana Theatre. If we are ordered to shut down (i.e. by federal, state, county, city, university, etc. regulations or mandates that are out of GCB’s control) due to COVID-19, your ticket expense can become a 100% tax-deductible donation to our nonprofit organization (and GCB will issue you a tax receipt upon request). Thank you for understanding that we have financial obligations to fulfill, and we are relying on ticket income to cover costs.
ALERT — To be very clear, there will be no ticket refunds.
Ticket Prices: Matinee $35 / Evening $40
Friday, December 17 (1:00pm, Gingersnaps Cast A and 7:30pm, Gingersnaps Cast B)
Saturday, December 18 (1:00pm, Gingersnaps Cast B and 7:30pm, Gingersnaps Cast A)
Sunday, December 19 (1:00pm, Gingersnaps Cast A and 6:00pm, Gingersnaps Cast B)
ALERT — Additional Ticket Fees
Going in person to the Adams Center Box Office and paying with check or cash is the cheapest option. There are a few nearby Quick Stop parking spaces that make it convenient. GrizTix (and Worden’s Market) will add fees on top of our $35/$40 ticket price — these service and convenience fees outlined below do not benefit GCB:
Adams Center Box Office (in person)
Hours: Monday – Friday (8:30am – 4:30pm, except legal holidays)
$2.50 per ticket (GrizTix Service Fee) plus 3% if purchased with a credit card
$2.50 per ticket (GrizTix Service Fee) plus 12% (includes credit card fee)
By Phone: 406-243-4051 or 1-888-MONTANA
$2.50 per ticket (GrizTix Service Fee) plus 15% (includes credit card fee)
Ticket Outlet: Worden’s Market
$2.50 per ticket (GrizTix Service Fee) plus 3% if purchased with a credit card plus $3.00
ALERT — This year, tickets will be paperless (delivered to a smart phone or print at home). Be sure to download mobile tickets before leaving home. Make sure you can see a QR code on a mobile ticket or a barcode on a print-at-home ticket! There will be no will call services.
Other Important Details…
- MASKING REQUIRED: Masks (covering nose and mouth) will be required of all patrons, volunteers, and staff — while in the building AND while seated in the audience. (Performers on stage may or may not be required to mask.)
- All seats are reserved.
- Keep in mind that many ticket clerks are UM students with limited training for non-athletic events (like ours). Be sure to choose your own seats (using a seating map) or the computer may assign “best available” seats that you do not want. Inspect your tickets (for proper event, day, time, row and seats) before leaving the ticket window.
- There are no discount prices for students, seniors, or children (though under the age of 2 may sit on a lap). For the safety of all performers and enjoyment of all audience members, please consider whether all ticket holders are able to sit quietly throughout the entire show.
- The performance runs approximately 2 hours, with one 20-minute intermission.
- To limit crowding in the lobby, there will be no concessions, flower sales, or merchandise sales offered.
- Patrons may bring a personal closed-top water bottle (no drink cups with straws or disposable to-go cups).
- Parking on campus is limited and restricted; please check with Campus Parking for details.
- ADA seating requests may be accommodated by calling GrizTix.
Pre-Order Flowers for Dancers — Deadline: December 9
Normally we have a flower fundraiser set up in the lobby for people to buy and send flowers (of congratulations!) to members of the cast. This year we are only taking pre-orders online in the GCB Store. To limit crowding, there will be no sales in the lobby.
On Demand – ShowTix4U
This year, patrons can choose to purchase tickets and view a 2021 recording of The Nutcracker from the comfort of home. CLICK HERE (tba) for details.
Still Looking for Tickets?
If you are unsuccessful getting tickets, there may be limited releases available at the Montana Theatre box office (first come basis) an hour before each performance starts. Ticket swaps also may take place on GCB’s Facebook page.
(See The Nutcracker for more information.)